ArduPilot 2.5.3(Built-in Compass)w/ Plastic Case
High quality !
- ArduPilot Mega 2.5.3 Fully Assembled with plastic case x 1
- This product is based on open source project. We carry this product is for customer’s convenience to purchase. We will always assume you are capable of handling this kind of open source project by yourself as we can’t provide comprehensive technical support as you may expect. And we don’t recommend this product if you don’t have confidence to use it. Please refer to the official website and related forums for the open source project if you have any questions.
- Ardupilot, Pixhawk and all add on we salled are using Molex PicoBlade Pitch 1.25 connector. The type is not compatable with 3DR DF13 connector.
- We recommend to add an open cell foam in controller (see picture) to ensure the barometric pressure sensor is surrounded by static air and prevent unwanted readings du to airflow over the sensor.
- Q: I cannot get the quad to loiter. Stabilise and Alt hold work as expected but modes using the GPS (RTL and Loiter) do not. When I switch to loiter or RTL the quad rushes off somewhere rather than remaining in place. Different direction and speed each time.
- A: Please check your compass direction setting in MissionPlanner. If the GPS module is mounted in arrow forward, the compass setting you need choose “ROTATION_ROLL_180” in MissionPlanner. (see pic). More detail about compass setting, please check“Using an External Compass”